Monday, April 28, 2003

Lazy day for me today. Sleep late again. Was on the irc yesterday till 11pm. Luckily my mum did not nagged at me for staying up late. hehehehehe Miss chatting in irc as been not there quite sometimes already. Miss my net friends of course. Thats where i met a lot of people.
But one thing i am curious that people who are attached tend to chat and flirt at the same times. It really piss me off man. Yesh it is not an offence to have friends while u are attached but by flirting with other people makes me feel that u are not sincere with your partner. I been in that situation where my bf do makes new friends while attached with me. I dont really mind that but lie to me a lot of things n flirt with other girls makes me piss off. Why cant u tell me the truth? Why must u keep quite? That's why now i am not quite really happy and dont really like people (especially guys) who are attached. No offence to people who read this. It just makes me feel uneasy. I faced a situation where i did not know that this guy had a gf. He did not tell me anything. We be friends, just ordinary friends. Till one day, His gf call and scold me for nothing. Saying that i am flirting with her guy. I was totally damned shock. i did not do anything wrong n no nothing wrong and i get a scolding from a stranger!!!!

No comments: