Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Took MC last Friday. Instead staying at home resting when out the whole day with him. Worst still even accompany him at the workshop to repair his bike. Took nearly half the day. Well met him nearly Lunch. Then off for his Friday prays while me hang around. Met him again then off to his bike workshop to repair his bike. It been pending since Nov 2006. And when he went there, a lot of things need to be done. It cost him $800 all. Thats really a big money spent but no choice for him. Do it now or later but then you will have so many problems while on the road and can cause accidents. Which i am scared to hear that. After that we just hang around jalan2 window shopping. Thought of catching a movie but dun feel like watching.

Finally met supinah's 2nd daughter. Pretty as the 1st one. Did not get to see the 1st daughter as she is sleeping when we reached there. Get to carry the sweet little baby in my arms. :) Wish she were mine. hehehehehehehe Supinah will be back to working soon by end of this month. Good for you girl. So when is the third one will be? hehehehehe

Sunday lazing around but met him for while to pass the saturday papers as he need to find new job really soon. Hang around at Bedok Banquet awhile before going home. Spent the nite sending the resume for him. He been collecting a lot since the whole week. So as usual i will be sending for him.

Met him again yesterday at queensway to look for my sport shoe. Yeah i need one now as i thought of joining my frend to jog during weekends. hehehehehe Been trying to do that but as usual lazy me always dont go. InsyALLAH this time around will make sure i do. Have to motivate myself if not it will never happen.

My body been aching since last 2 weeks. Don't know why. It even effect my sleep. I am taking leave this Thursday & Friday. To settle my school application and some other things too. Hope i can go for massage or something if not my body will be tired all the way...

No comments: