Monday, April 10, 2006

One week never update my blog and kind of miss writing something in here. :) Super busy this week. Been staying late at work to finish up a lot of things. Even this week will be super busy too. Maybe will staying late again. Haiz...


Shocking news that 4 ppl are leaving. 2 of them are my good old colleagues and friends whom been with me since i start working here. Lucia Lu & Chow Kar Tzen are leaving. Both of them teach me a lot of things. I learnt a lot from both of them. Lucia whom i called Kakak teaches me more in accounting. Although i did not do accounts but at least i know how things work in accounting. While Kar Tzen whom i called "Datuk" as he tends to forget where he left his cup. hahahahhaa He teaches me how to operate the Ariba system. He also experts in Exel. As my old supervisor say, he is the hero and handsome guy who customer may fall in love with. hehehehehehee These 2 ppls bring changes in my life for nearly 4 - 5 years working here. I will miss them a lot especially you Lucia. No one to nag and scold. hehehehe All these to make me realise the mistakes that i done. To teach me. Take care you too. Keep in touch ya. :)


Another shocking thing is when my dad called while i am at work just to ask if i am attached. He did not call once or twice but thrice. Haiz...I mean you can wait till i am back home rite rather than keep calling me while i am busy at work. In the end, he just say that he have ask my Brother, Zaki to help to recommend someone to me. And last Saturday when he came with his family, his wife, Kak Tini asked me about this. It seems that this whole week is about marriage issue. So i told her what happen and she kind of shocked on why my dad sounds so desperate. But she did ask if i want to get to know anyone that they recommend. Not to hurt anyone. I just say i dont mind knowing someone that you recommend but do not expect anything to happen like marriage or wat so ever. She agree with me on that as she knows all these take times. No use rushing things.


I dont mind getting to know more ppl. And that is what i am doing now. Yeah i feel lonely at times. Need someone to spend time with. Talked to someone of my feelings and etc. But to find someone is quite tough these days. Yeah i am fussy and who doesnt right? In order to find a lifetime partner, you have to be fussy of whom you will choose. I dont look for how rich that someone is but just need someone who cares, loving, beragama and etc. If that person have a bike or car or any transportation is just a bonus. Some ppl thought i look for a guy who have transportation and thats y i am still single. Haiz if you dont know me well, dont bother to say all these. I believe ALLAH have made someone for me. It is just a matter of time i met that person.


On Sunday went to see movie ICE AGE 2 with a guy friend at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard. It was hilarious movie. Luckily not too many kids. :) :) :) It been a while since i watch movie at cinema. Will watch again this coming Friday but not sure what movie to watch. hmm will have to ask around.


Okies okies now back to work..........

No comments: