Thursday, April 27, 2006

Today's will be last day for DJ Shah Ibrahim in Radio Ria morning show...It is still not known whether he will be back or not...Haiz....Hope he will be back as i began to listen radio Ria again when he is doing the morning show. And i like it so much. It was full of laughter. This week was kind of sad as most listener saying goodbye to him. Even when listening to his tone, it is kind of sad too. I admire him too. As he knows a lot of things and he share a lot of things with the listeners. I will definitely miss him too. He was there accompany me when i was on my way to work. He also accompany me till up to 10am...To tell the truth, i also nearly cry too. Haiz...Take care my dear DJ Shah (Although you did not read this) I believe all listeners will pray for you to come back. That will be definitely...The ending song is very very sad. :( :( :(

No comments: