Sunday, February 11, 2007

As usual lazy weekends.....Saturday was well spend with all the 3 children. Yes all 3 of them. Get to play with all of them every week. Each week they have different kind of attitude but overall i am happy to spent the day with them all. :) Play with them, feed them, put either one to sleep or even bath them. Sometimes i wonder when will be my time to have my own kids... maybe 1 fine day...InsyALLAH...

Alhamdulilah Andini get her results. She able to go to Polytechnic. Not sure what course she taking but hopefully she gets want she wants...My another sister, Afzan too pass with flying colours. She too manage to get into Polytechnic. Hope both of them chose the right courses for their future...insyALLAH

Went for my facial earlier today. My 2nd time there. Like it so much and i may consider to take the package that she offer next month. I began to pamper myself now. Yeah after realising that i have some extra budget to spend. And of course to look good. hehehehe There are some changes in me nowadays. Yeah try to look more girlish. hehehehe Well i would not say anything in here, you will knew it if you saw me outside. :)

No comments: