Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Taking abreak at home today. Yup u heard me. Staying at home relaxing. Usually i will go to my aunt's place but not today. Been having slight migraine again n again. I think it is because of my tooth again. Haiz...Phobia to go to NDC as it cost me a lot of money!!! I heard some of the dental using CPF to pay so i may arrange to met 1 of them soon....InsyALLAH...

Work been quite busy too. Alhamdulilah some of old pending work have been clear. With the help of my collague, Boon Tat of course. Without him, dont think can clear them. But i began to feel bored with my work now. Frustration too. The same old issues and same of complaints. haiz...Dont know how long i can tahan with it...Just hope i do...If not i will start looking for jobs real soon...

Me n him quite ok now. It been 6 mths we been dating. How time flies....He is anxiently looking for new job and i am helping to send the resume for him. Hope he get 1 soon before he go for holiday at the end of the month. Hope the new job is better than we may plan to met the parents of both side.

No comments: