Saturday, June 25, 2005

Been having this blocked ears for so long and till now i have not go to see the doctor yet. Yeah really stubburn of me!!! Have to take MC soon one of these days. Been working late nearly a week. Haiz... Too many work nowadays....Bring back my work home this week. But feeling a bit lazy to do it but i have a lof of things to do....Haiz....Dont know where to start n what to do first.....


My manager told me that someone is happy with my work. :) I feel good to hear that of course. At least they saw that i been working. I do expect to get more pay but if get can't that, i still have to work no matter what happens. Not to show ppl how hardworking i am but to show them that i do really take my work seriously although some of my work is pending....Not that i dont want to finish them up but other things keep appearing and that have to finish 1st. Haiz....Just hope i get an increase again...InsyALLAH


This month i have to settle all my bills or my handphone line will be cut off due to late payment. Then i will be going dentist to check on my teeth. Been having gum pain lately. One of these days have to see the doctor for my ears. Then have to start buying my supplements and medicine for my acne again, Haiz...Too many things to pay and settle....Hope i get my Insurance money by early next month...InsyALLAH...


Thought of taking Mandarin Class in August. Must apply ASAP or i have to take that in November.....A few more classes to take but no money for that. Its either i have to borrow from my mum first then pay her slowly....Will see how things goes...


He finally brought a new bike. Bigger and better of course...Things between us being not so good lately....Haiz....Dont want to elaborate more....Too hurtful....Just hope things will get well....InsyALLAH...

No comments: