Sunday, June 05, 2005

Finally i changed my layout after so long. Been wanting to change it long time ago but too busy to do it at work. So here i am doing the layout from 2pm till now. Alhamdulilah it is ok now....


Busy busy week. Looks like i have been doing a lot of OT (without any extra pay). A lot of things need to be done. Our department are now less 1 people and a lot of new work keep coming in. Arghhhh.....And my colleague, Eric, have to go China to do training. There are a lot of work here and boss keep sending him there. Doesnt he knows that our workload are terrible and he keep sending this Eric there. All we have to do is just do whatever we can and wait patiently for new ppl to come in.


Met him on Wednesday n Thursday. He went for Operation on his left eye on Wednesday. His left eye have been giving him problems. The doctor advise him to do the minor operation or he will keep having the same pain again n again. Fetch him from his work place at Alexandra Hospital and then we had Dinner at BK at Ikea. He have to left his bike at work cause he can't ride it due to the operation earlier. So both of us took MRT home. Our first journey home using public transport. Thought of sending him home but he told me not too as it is already late. Kind of worried as he cant see really well. So we just part our ways at Kallang MRT where he dropped off there. Next day we met up again for Dinner at Suntec. Then we watched 2 live performances at Esplanade. :) :) :) It been a while since i last saw any performances there. Had ice-cream before going home.


Andini got her results last week. She failed the 3 main important subjects. I were not at home when my mum scolded her. By the time i am home, Ana told me that Andini been crying. Well, i did not scold her but simply remind her to start revision as she left only 3 months before N level. Just hope she will do well. InsyALLAH....


My mood is not good lately. Maybe too stress with work and other stuffs. It is worst when my parents say things that hurts me. They simply put the blame on me. Haiz.... :( :( :( All i do is just keep quiet doing nothing. I am so hurt that i just cry...He helps a lot by trying to cheer me up. It helps for a while but whenever i reached home, i have that hatred and anger feeling. Haiz...

No comments: