Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Still in the office now. Haiz....A lot of things need to be done and so less time. Haiz...There were a lot of datelines and all need ASAP by Friday. They really thought i am super woman who can make it time. All i can say "InsyALLAH" depends on the internet access. If it slows the more slower my work is. And hopefully not much issues for me to follow up or no time to finish up my work. Haiz....


A colleague of our department have resigned and his last day is today. No one came to take over him yet. Looks like all his work will go back to me n Eric. But the problem is we can't cope as there are a lot on our table now. :( :( :( Hopes someone new came soon or.....


Manage to met him for dinner yesterday. Went to Suntec and have Pizza Hut for Dinner and the service there really sucks!!! I was so piss off and luckily he manage to cool me down by talking other things and make it forgets about it for a while. We went for short window-shopping where in the end he bought some DVD. And i get to borrow from him. :) :) :)

No comments: