Monday, May 16, 2005

Feeling so tired today. Wish could sleep longer with the cold weather....


Finally met him yesterday afternoon at my neighbourhood. Walked over to Bedok North to had late Lunch with him at Banquet there. Quite cheap i can say rather than here at Harbourfront. I had Carrot Cake while he have Black Pepper Beef with Rice. Then we just sit under the void deck at Bedok North there and talk about what had happen lately. I kind of very dissapointed with what he told me but he wants to work out things between us and try to change his attitude...I even cry in front of him as i was so shock and sad. Haiz... Looks like things will not work out between us. I am going to give him final chance whereas after this, it is going to be no more. Just hope it turn our well this time...InsyALLAH...


Will be on leave for tomorrow. And Wednesday will be half day working. Will be in the office in the afternoon. Will be having my exams. I just flick to read but don't seems to go inside my head. Just hope i can answer all the question...InsyALLAH...

No comments: