Friday, May 13, 2005

I am feeling so sleepy. My stomach feels pain again. It was so painful that i have difficulty in standing. So yesterday night was lying in bed most of the time. Maybe eating too much yesterday. Had "Mee Bandung" for Lunch then had Cheesecake from Starbucks too. Haiz....Well not sure is it because of the food or other things...


Busy busy days. A lot of paper work to be done lately. Good thing my colleague, Eric did not stress me up more. Instead he makes jokes to make me laugh more. Hope things are better today. InsyALLAH....


Bro Zaidi & family will come to sleep over again today. Will get to see Irfan again. :) Began to miss him more after he stay with us a few days with us last week. :) :) :)


My uncle wants me to join him to go Terangganu next mth for my cousin's Nikah but my parents did not allow. :( :( :( I am eager to go but haiz.....I just don't understand why they did not allow me to go. I am going to with my uncle not with anyone else. I don't find them fair. My brothers can go camping to Gunung Ledang with friends and i can't go with my uncle n family. Haiz.....I just hate them for not being understanding....

No comments: