Friday, May 27, 2005

Busy busy days for this whole week. Been working late between 8pm to 9pm. A lot of things need to be done ASAP and all the dateline given were so short. A few new customers are coming in and a lot of information were not transfered yet. No updates and etc and suddenly needs all work to be done ASAP. Haiz....


Been sick for the past few days but i still do come to work due to lack of manpower. My colleague, Eric, were requested to go China for Business Trip at the last minute on Thursday. So most of his pending work, i have to follow up. So my job kind of triple with Hafiedzah's work also.....All i can do just be patient....


My uncle & aunt wanna bring me along to Malaysia for my cousin's wedding....I hope my parents will allow me too as i feel that i need some break from my work....I need sometime off and going with them will be a good idea...Hopefully i get that opportunity...InsyALLH....


Mak Rah's family went to Umrah on Wednesday. Suddenly i miss her and family so much...They are gone for 2 weeks. I will be so lonely this few weeks... :( :( :(


Looks like weekends will be busy my work. Will have to bring back my laptop to do my work at home. :( :( :( My weekend burnt doing all of the work. Hopefully i do some work or i will tiring myself bringing back n fro my laptop from office to home.

No comments: