Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Having headache since Monday. After scolding the supplier that day, i been having headache a few times. Even now i feel like going home and have a good sleep. Haiz...It doesn't help much as my mood now. I am feeling so down now...


Work is bad these few days. Wish i was on long leave this week. Not in a mood for a lot of things. Too many things happening and i dont like it at all. Haiz...


Most of the time, i will be cursing myself for all the bad things that happen. I been feeling down lately. Feeling tired too. All i wish is that i could run away from all this....Wish that all this did not happen at all. Wish i could have a good nite sleep everyday. Wish that i dont have to think so much....But i still believe whatever happens have it own reasons.


Next week i will be having my 2 papers and the bad thing is that i did not study at all. Haiz....I just hate myself for not been so disciple. :( :( :(

No comments: