Saturday, July 02, 2005

It been a while since i update my life in my blog here. As usual been very very busy with a lot of things. Alhamdulilah a few ppl help out with my work. At last i get some space left for me to breathe....


Pampered myself today. First time wearing a Green Tea Ginvera mask. hehehehe I want to try out and to see what difference does it make. My face do feel difference. It feels like so fluffy. My face feels so cooling too. Nice feeling. Should to that every week. Hopefully my face will get better. InsyALLAH...


Finally met the doctor on Tuesday. Had only half day MC. Everyone are shocked to see me coming back to office. Even my parents. Well i did not have any fever so i decided to go back to work and finish them up. My ear blocked due to cough n block flu. Before i had this ear blocked, yesh i been coughing a lot but not flu. The doctor thought it is ear infection or due to my blood circulation but after checking on my left ear, there were nothing. She checked thorugh my nose and mouth, and she saw that it were very redish. So she confirmed that it due to that. She gave me cough medicine n flu tablets and Antibotic too. She told me to come back next Tuesday if the pain still there. Well, my ear is a bit better than before. But i still cant hear quite well on my left side. Hopes get better soon as i have a lot of things to do next week for my work. Been eating my medicine promptly lately. Usually i just eat them once and leave it inside the fridge but not this time around. The medicine were so good that it makes me sleep well after eating it. I been having a good sleep latelt. :) :) :)


Someone from my past came back suddenly. He called up to make things worked out between me n him again this time around. After 6 mths of dissappeared, he came back so suddenly. And he even thought that we should get married. What the heck is he thinking??? We did not work well in our relationship last time and now you thought that if we get married things will worked out well!!! Stupid person i must say. You left without a word and now came back so suddenly. Luckily i did not gave him my hp number or he will keep calling me i guess. Haiz...


Bring back my laptop this week. Had done a few of them last night. I think i stay up till 12 midnight to finish up a few of them. Will continue doing it later or tomorrow i guess. Suppose to met Nelly & Supinah tonight for Dinner but Supinah had to cancel due to not feeling well. Hope she n the baby are fine. InsyALLAH will be meeting them next Friday or Saturday.


He will be going to Reservist on 11 July till 21 July. So he let me plan something for the birthday. Our birthday is just 1 day after another. His is on the 19 while mine is on 20 July. Thanks to M1, I received a voucher from Swenson for 2 Sundaes ice-cream. :) :) :) Have not told him anything about that yet and it will be a surprise for him. Now the other problem is birthday's gift. He been hinting a few things but i can't decide what to buy for him. Haiz...With not enough budget in hand, i feel so lost....hmmm any ideas???

No comments: