Sunday, July 10, 2005

Accompany him to his colleague's wedding at Sengkang. Quite surprise when he asked me to go with him. Well, i did not expect that as i knew he do not want to me to met any of this friends yet. If we happens to saw any while we are together, we can't say anything as it bound to happen. Saw a lot of his colleagues. He tell me alot obout them. He opening up himself to me now. Telling me more. I feel good as he seems to keep something from me which i think yes he is doing that. All i can do is just keep quiet and let him do the talking or he will find me irritating which he already did once. Haiz...


He will be going to reservist tomorrow till next week. He insist of meeting me later again. I just hope my parents will not nag as i have to give a good excuse later. Haiz...no choice or i can't go out later. Well both of us still working things out and just hope it works...InsyALLAH...We gave each other a couple of months to make sure that both of us are really sure. Then we will met each other family.


BTW nose is feeling better. Today then i began to feel the flu from my nose. If not i dont feel anything inside. It means a good sign as the nose have been blocked quite a few weeks. I been having good nite sleep too. The medicine that the doctor gave on Friday is quite good. Just hope it gets much much better soon.

No comments: