Thursday, July 21, 2005

I had a good birthday yesterday. :) Still smiling when i remember all of them. Thanks to all of my dear dear friends.


Received a few birthday wishes from a few friends in early morning. Then a birthday wishes from my collegues. Had Lunch with 15 ppl at Banquet. We had double celebrate yesterday too. They brough chocolate cake for me n Hafiedzah. The funny part is we had this cutting cake event at the Baquet itself. All of them to sing loudly and they actually kind of whispering. hahahahahaha The cake that they brought were so delicious that i finish the remaining. :) :) :) I left early at 4pm to met my sister, Ana at Bugis. To do shopping for myself. A birthday gift for myself. :) Brought 2 pairs of Jeans from Giorgano.


Then at around 2 plus, my best friend, Siti Halipah make a surprise called to the Radio Ria. It was kind of sabotage. :) The DJ Brother BO called my hp (I was on aired live on the radio) to say that he is my friend Mamat who happens to remember my birthday yesterday. Then he was asking whether i remember him. Of course i told him that i did not. And he also say that he used to play marbles with me. after a while he told me that i was on air after receiving calls from Siti Halipah. It was a surprise from her. :) :) :) Someone did hear that and call me up to laugh n of course wish me. :)


Then at home had small celebration where it was full of laughter. Ana joke about the chilli was too hot due maybe it was Chilli "Jantan" then i was telling her no ah. Chilli "Betina" more hotter than the "Jantan" one. And she kind of surpise and EH Btol eh? All of us were laughing till out stomach pain. Then Andini add more to say that Chilli Padi is the children of this Chilli "Jantan" & "Betina". It was so funny that i laugh till i cry. Andini even roll out on the floor laughed. And Ana add in again to say how about the Chilli "Kering". Andini reply saying that they are the grandparents. hahahahahaha This conversation took place when we have our Dinner. So our dinner was paused with laughter because of this. This time the birthday cake is Strawberry flavour. My parents gave me clothes n brooch. While Andini & Ana gave a handbag. Which i will wear start using it next week. :)


Then day end when he call after 2 days did not sms or call due have to stay in forest. :) The day went so well that i wish it will be like that most time. This is the birthday that i shall remember always. It bring smile to me the whole day. :) :) :)

No comments: