Saturday, July 16, 2005

Tiring week this week. Haiz.....As usual busy with work n work n work no other things. Kind of boring that i am complaining the same thing again n again. A few ppl say i should look for a new one but i dont feel like changing job at the moment. Yeah then i should stop complaining but haiz.....I better stop complaining or i wouldnt be happy....


Well, maybe i been working the whole week and after that go home straight. Usually i met him 2 to 3 times in a week. But this week n next week, i will not able to met him at all as he is still in reservist. He be out today but not sure if we will be meeting up this weekend.


Finally met my 2 gfs, Supinah n Nelly on Wednesday. :) Had a good evening with them. It was plan at the last minute on Wednesday morning. I was a bit late due to a few important work to be finish before going home. Met at Bedok and had Dinner at Long John Silver, our favourite hang out. That is the best place to sit and had a good talk n laugh. Not crowded like in the Tampines. Catch up with things in our currently life. Supinah is now 6 months and will be delivering in end of September, InsyALLAH.....Then went for little round about in Bedok. Saw a few ppl who used to be in the same sch as us.


I am quie piss off for the past 2 days. First it was my brother, Farij who will not listen to me at all. He took M1 Hp line again after what happen previously. He say he will watch his usage this time around. Well i told him bullshit and dont ever talk to me as he never listen. Why cant he just stick to his prepaid card. Why must he take a line. Nowadays children don't listen. Yeah i also don't listen at times but whenever my parents say something, i tell myself to make a point to listen although they hurt me a lot. But my brother will not listen at all. Haiz....Let him be then. All i told him is that, i will not give him any monthly money now as i know he will spent on his mobile. I will only spent on him when he follow me n my other 2 sisters going out. If not forget about it. You may say that i am evil but who cares. If you dont listen to me, i will not care for u at all.


Secondly, my colleague make me piss off too. Yesterday he keep reminding me that we will be shutting down our system. But in the end, he went out without telling me early n left me doing it alone. I am totally mad as he promise to help out and some of it i am not sure. At the end i asked a few ppl to help out as it was urgent. Even my department manager help out. I really like him now. He help a lot after knowing more about how how workload is not. Previously he only knew to talk n talk. Now he more concern about our work. He been helping us a few issues which i like that kind of manager. To be involve and get to know more about our work. Been telling him that we need more ppl but our BIG BIG BOSS wouldnt agree to that yet. He wants to see money come in before he bring in more ppl. Damn him for that as if no manpower no money will be in. Thats y me n my colleague is always busy with work. Even other few ppl saw our workload n seems surprise on how we manage to cope. We have no choice n thats why we still survive. The new lady in our team quite ok so far but still she quite fussy at times. Just hope she will be helpful in near future...InsyALLAH...

No comments: