Friday, July 08, 2005

Feeling so weak. Went to see the doctor again. It been weeks that i been having this nose and worst it is being blocked. This make me having difficulties in breathing too. Well, i do have Asthma. If i start to have running nose, I will be having Asthma. I suppose to rest now but there were last minute thing to do for my colleague. Have no choice to help out as he helping me to do the training for 1 of the customer that i suppose to conduct. Now i am on standby incase something happens. Will sleep later after Lunch. Hope by then no major issues need to be done.....InsyALLAH....


Doctor say that i have sensitive nose. She checked to find that my tissues inside my nose is redish n swollen. Maybe i do not realise that i am having sensitive nose. I always have running or blocked nose. Once i have that, i can get very sick easily. Well maybe also because i stay in the office room for long hours everyday. Yeah, i am very very gal.....


Congrats to my best friend, Azli is who officially married yesterday. Now your responsibilty are getting more and more. Hope your married last forever...InsyALLAH...

No comments: