Thursday, July 07, 2005

Been feeling tired, weak n sick. Yeah still a bit pain in my ears. Thought of going doctor on Tuesday but there were a lot of things that need to follow up that i decide on to hold on my sickness. Have not been sleeping well too. Now my whole body is so tired. Tomorrow i shall see the doctor no matter what. I have training in the afternoon. Hope i am better by than and can be able to do the training....InsyALLAH...


He been so kind and nice lately. He been fetching me home since on Monday to Wednesday. Thanks so much for the care...Appreciate that a lot. He will be going reservist next week onwards. Will miss him a lot. Yesh a lot. Although we do have a lot of differences at times but we grew closer n closer. I just hope things worked out well this time around...InsyALLAH....

No comments: