Monday, September 05, 2005

Great and tiring weekends. On saturday noon, i was busy finishing my work. Yeah i bring back my laptop to finish up my work. Manage to finish almost of them. Stop my work when Irfan came. Had so much fun with him. Running around the house with him. :) If i did that everyday, i think i will slim down faster. hehehehehehe


My paklong came with the 2 couples of the bride & bridegroom. It was kind of last minute received phonecall from them saying that there are reaching our house soon. I was about to get ready to met Hisham & Ernie. So have to wait for a while before going out. I think i was rather quiet when they were there. Haiz...I can't face Nazrul's wife just yet. I realise she been observing me from far but i ignore it. My sister, Ana did the talking most of the time. Haiz....


Sorry to Hisham & Ernie for making you two waiting for me. Yeah i try my best to reach early but there were no taxi that willing to stop. It was worst as it was raining. In the end, i have to call the taxi. The driver quite unfriendly too. Haiz....Sabar aje ler......


On sunday, were invited for her engagement. "Selamat bertunang Hazrin" We will be looking forward for your wedding in 1 1/2 years time. InsyALLAH. :) She looks so lovely yesterday. :) Click on her pics for more.....



Upon reaching home, these 2 children were at home playing.



Continue playing with Irfan and with Aeisyah too. :) It makes my day. :) :) :) While Ana busy with the food courtesy of Hazrin's mum. Thanks again. The food was delicious hingga menjilat jari. ;)


No comments: