Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yahoooooo now i can access to my MSN & Yahoo Messenger all thanks to Trillain. My Laptop have been giving problems and i can sign in with MSN & Yahoo. So my IT dept solve it by asking me to download Trillian. Now i can continue chatting with all my net friends. :) Miss them all.....


This week is quite busy. Been busy clearing a few things. Will be on leave tomorrow. Yup will be going out will Ana to hunt her belated present. Might be going out in the morning spent the whole day outside. :) It been a whie both of us went out. Then on Saturday will be going Batam with my parents. 5 of us will be going there. Might be shopping there. So today i have to clear all my pending work if not they will keep calling tomorrow to help them out.


Will be changing Home telephone number tomorrow. It will be under Starhub. So ppl who knows my home number please ignore it starting tomorrow. You may contact me via HP if you have it if not just email or tag me here. :) The old number have been with us ever since i was born. I guess it is more than 23 years now. hmmm But the new number might be harder to remember....Well home times will help to remember...

No comments: