Monday, October 03, 2005

I am feeling tired and week. Having sore throat and flu since Friday. Thought of taking MC today but decide not to as i have a lot of things to follow up after on leave on Friday. Maybe tomorrow or the the next day if still feeling sick...


Went jalan2 with Ana on Friday. We went to Geylang to look for her gift which is Baju Kebaya for Hari Raya. I manage to get a few items there too. Then went to Bugis at Arab Street to look for my Tudung. Get a few from there. Had Lunch at Secret Recipe at Suntec. It was quite nice especially the cheese cake. Like it so much...Rush to Bedok Interchange to make new specs for myself. It cost me $280. Well i can claim so i dont have to worry about the cost. :) Will be getting it this Wednesday but will start using it during Hari Raya only. :) :) :)


On Sturday went to Batam with my parents & Ana only. Andini could not go last minute after she fell in front of the toilet. She could not hardly walk so my dad decided she no need to follow. Had so much fun there. Went shopping. BTW there is First Lady at one of the shopping mall but of course not much choice to chose. And it is a bit cheaper. I get a nice Baju Kurung there and a few other misc items. Get to eat nice food there. Had a good companion there too. The guy who drives us around was funny too. I had so much laughter till i cry....And i get to eat my favourite fast food, A&W.....Took the ferry at 8.15pm and the weather was quote cooling. Thought of sleeping but the moving of the ferry makes me feeling dizzy. So me and Ana went to take fresh Air and it was quite a nice experience....


On Sunday morning, went to dentist to do my check up. It been a while i went to dentist. And it was not quite good. There are 2 holes and need to fill with fillings. The doctor only close one of it. The other one needs extra special threatment and it might cost me more. So he just do one and do a minor for the other one. I also need to take out one of my wisdom tooth. Well that have to wait after Raya as now all my budget is out of control already. Hopefully i can get all the money that i claim by end of the month....InsyALLAH.....


On the evening, met a new guy friend that i knew from chat room. Quite a nice guy but he too rushing to ask me to jump into relationship. Told him to take things really slow as i just get to know him about 2 weeks....After that met Nelly at Tampines for some window shopping. She brought a few items there. Had dinner at Long John Silver before going home.

No comments: