Thursday, October 13, 2005

Super busy week

I been very very busy with a lot of things ever since the MC last week. I guess also because of the fasting month. Muslims ppl here are allowed to go home at 5pm and we stay back to do work during Lunch time. Yeah the management let us do that during fasting month. Ever since i start work here, i been having this priviledge. That is also one of the reasons why i like working here. The benefits and priviledge are good. All i can say Alhamdulilah.....


Good & bad things happened too. Good thing is that my parents are going terawih to Masjid for the 1st time. As long i remembered, they have not been to Masjid to do the Terawih. This year was a big surprised indeed. Alhamdulilah for the big changed. I hope to see more like my mum wearing tudung like me. InsyALLAH....Hopefully my sisters too will follow up......InsyALLAH......All i can do is pray hoping it will open their hearts to do that one day.....InsyALLAH.....I will not force them to do but they themselve have to do it because they are prepare like me....


Bad thing is that i have a fight with Ana. Dont want to talk about it here. Furthermore i am still hurt with watever happens. Yeah she have ask for forgiveness. I dont angry with ppl for long. I can simple forget the fight but the words came out really2 hurt me a lot especially when it came from someone who was my own family members.....Hopefully all this thing will be gone soon....InsyALLAH.....


Break fast in the office yesterday. There are a lot of work need to be finish yesterday. Me just drink plain water with biscuits only. I think i should keep some Kurma here just in case i break fast in office again. It feels quite sad when i break fast alone yesterday. I been breaking fast with family or friends but never alone. So this time is the 1st time. Hope it will not occur again....InsyALLAH...

No comments: