Friday, October 07, 2005

Still feling a bit weak. Was on MC on Tuesday & Wednesday. I could not stand anymore on Monday evening. After work i went straight to Doctor near my home. Luckily it is not so crowded. Had a good sleep after taking the medicine. I am having sore throat and flu. Even now i still having flu and cough. Alhamdulilah i manage to do my fasting these few days....


A lot of work after 2 days of MC. Alhamdulilah half of them are done. Alhamdulilah a few my colleagues are helping out. Will be going out today to met customer to settle a few pending things. Hope to finish all by today. InsyALLAH....


Weekends will be busy cleaning the house. Have promise mum last week that this week i will help her to clean up the house especially the kitchen. She needs to buy all the groceries and i will be in charge of taking the stock. Hope to get a good rest too...InsyALLAH.....So hopefully no work to bring home this week....

No comments: