Thursday, October 27, 2005

Been busy this week. Busy with work. A lot of last minute things happens. It is worst when i am officially back at 5pm for the fasting month but have to stay late at times. I feel that the time is so rushing that at times i just leave my unfinish work behind. Can't afford to do with rushing mind.


After Raya next week, i have a lot of dateline to be done. Haiz...Just hope i can finish all of them before year end. InsyALLAH...I think i will plan out with is the important that have to be done 1st. Hope once Eric is back, i can do my pending work smoothly. InsyALLAH....He be back on on the 7 November 2005. Miss him already lor...Although at times we do have misunderstanding but we still do get along very very well. He teach me a lot of things too. Especially when handling customer issues.


Had iftar with my 2 bfs at Jeewa Cafe. Yeah 2 of them. My close guy frends whom i knew from primary school. We even go to same secondary school. We hardly talked during our school days but after left the school we began closer. Kind of funny but that is how we get close. Then jln2 at Bazaar to help 1 of them looking for Baju Kurung. *Macam pompuan cerewet sangat* I just enjoy the 2 guys company as we also update each other's life....InsyALLA it will be a yearly event for 3 of us.


Will be looking forward for another Iftar. :) Miss you guys already. Alhamdulilah we are all busy but no matter what must met up okies. hehehehe *Must lagi tau bukan try* hehehehe Will update more when the day comes....(You knew who you are) hehehehe

No comments: