Monday, October 24, 2005

Tiring tiring week. How i wish i could sleep longer....


At last, my exams have ended. No more exams unless i failed again... InsyALLAH if i pass all the 3 subjects that i took....


Will start a new class to take over my shorthand. Been taking the exams and failed again n again. So in order to finish this course, i took a new subject. It will be at Jurong East BMC every Mon, Wed & Fri. Yeah 3 days straight for 2 months. Well i have no choice as the module for my batch will be changed and i need to finish all by next year. The class are getting lesser and lesser due to changing of module...Just hope once this is done i will get my long long overdue Higher Nitec soon. I even sign up Customer Service Course which will start on 15 November. Soon i will be super busy with school again....Haiz....Hope i am strong to face this...InsyALLAH...


Nelly will be going to court tomorrow to hear the hearing of accident that she had a few mths back. Sorry gal i can't accompany you as my leave not approved. Someone have apply for it and they can't let go at the same time.....I will pray that things going well for you...InsyALLAH...

No comments: