Friday, October 14, 2005

On Leave!!!

Yesh i will be on leave from today till next Wednesday. Will be workfree from today but i think they will still call me for certain things. A few things not fully cleared so someone have to help out. I still have a lots of leave. I think i have a balance of 16 days. hmmm Maybe i just keep it till next year. Should ask my mum to plan for Holidays next year....InsyALLAH....


Went back late again yesterday. I think i leave office at 8pm. As usual a lot of work lately need to finish. Worst when i am on leave.....Will have a lot of work when i came back next week. Haiz....


Will be going ot later vut not sure where to go. I dont like to stay home when i am on leave or MC. If no choice then yeah i will stay at home. If not i will just going out anywhere such as Library, Mak Rah's place or even just sit at the Beach...And i have not decide where to go later. In my mind now is heading to beach or Library to study. Maybe i should go to New National Library as i have not been there yet. hmmm maybe i should go there....InsyAlLAH....


Alhamdulilah i manage to change my layout. :) :) :) Finally get a simple and nice layout. :)

No comments: