Saturday, October 29, 2005

My left eyes keep blinking. It been blinking since yesterday. Well i heard old ppl say that we are bound to me an old frends or whoever that we have not met for long time. hmmm Is it true? hmmm If that true, whom shall i meeting then? hmmm well maybe there are few i really wanna met but siapa eh.....Looks like a lot and it is too many to mention.....Hope they person that i met bring good news :) InsyALLAH...


Work is quite ok yesterday. Lesser phone calls. I think a lot of them are gone for long holidays already. I manage to do a few of my pending work. Just 1/4 of it only. Well at least i began to start doing it. Hopefully next week will be more lesser phonecalls then. InsyALLAH...Then i can start doing all my pending work slowly...


Today might be busy with cleaning the house. All the kuih muih have been done. So now is spring cleaning time. Without realising we are near to Hari Raya....It seems that the time goes really really fast. I dont really feel the fasting month like i used to....Haiz....


Think i better take a nap now or i will be tired to do the work later on....

No comments: