Thursday, September 15, 2005

On MC today. Been having my migraine again plus with my running nose. Doctor confirm that that i am having sensitive nose. Haiz....Been sleeping the whole day but i still do feel sleepy again...My neck in pain maybe too much sleeping...Good thing that opis did not call me a lot of times.....Alhamdulilah.....


On Tuesday, get a free Lunch from a guy friend whom i just get to know. He personally send me 2 regular pizza that he made from Canadian. Yeah he works there and he kind of shock that i eat that pizza only once which were like a few years ago i think....I thought he were just joking but he really appeared at my opis to send it. yeah i told him where i work and he is familiar to that area as he always send to the same building often. Everyone in the office kind of shock to see the pizza. They thought i order for all of them which i dont think i will spent my money to buy Lunch for them. hehehehhe I invite all of them to join as i can't finish 2 regular pizza on my own. So everyone had a goog and free Lunch on that day.


Work as usual busy. Nothing big issue at the moment. Good thing is that i do not have to stay late nite again. Been able to go home at 6pm or latest 6.30pm which of course i am happy. Most of the time go home straight to watch TV. Yeah kind of bored but well that is the best i can do at least....

No comments: