Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Still feeling a bit weak and tired...Thought of taking MC today but just remembered that i have nite class today. If i stay the whole day at home today, surely i dont go for my nite class later. Been having this flu and it block my breathing. I think yesterday, my chest was quite in pain. I forget to bring back my migraine pills. So i just eat panadol to relieve the pain. To avoid forgetting my medicine again, i have kept it inside the bag when i reach the office this morning. InsyALLAH will eat it later at nite. If i eat it now, confirm i will be very very sleepy.


Work is quite ok this few days. There are 2 part-timers who help to do the invoices and some other misc items. So i am a bit free to do other things. Managed to finish up a few of the importance pending things. Hope to get the others done ASAP so that i have less worries by then. InsyALLAH....

No comments: