Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tiring week. Alhamdulilah i am better now. :) But still a bit tired as there were quite a few things that i have to do.


Start my Ngaji with Mak Rah again. InsyALLAH she will teach me to write and speak in Arabic...I have also stared my Mandarin class. Quite interesting class....Now my Sunday morning is never boring again....InsyALLAH in 2 months time, i may speak a bit of Mandarin and Arabic....


Sewing class also going quite well so far. The teacher quite helpful although i am the only malay in the class. The class is small so she able to teach us clearly and more. InsyALLAH after a few more lessons i will be able to sew...For now it all about learning more about measurements only....Have been thinking of a few clothes to be sew.... Soon i be able to wear my own made clothes....InsyALLAH...


BTW both my Sister-In-Laws ask me to start doing my jewllery accessories. InsyALLAH i will start doing once my exams ended next month. For now, i am really really packed with a lot of things. They want it to be part of their business. I may join them one day if everything permits...InsyALLAH...


Someone ask me if i dont feel tired attending all these classes. Yesh i do but i am interested to learn all this now. Furthermore i find that it is a good experience to leran new things every now and then. InsyALLAH all this will be benefit for you in future...While i am still strong with no illness, now is the best time to do it. Furthermore i have a lot of free timing after work. I dont usually hang out with friends or "lepak" outside. So it is better to do something useful rather than u waste a lot of your precious time doing nothing....

No comments: