Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I realise that i only blog once a week now. Been busy to write down. Try to write yesterday but were too busy that decided to postpone to today. Can say nowadays i am very busy with a lot of things. haiz....Sabar aje....


I missed the class on Saturday. Too tired to go but at the end me plan up meeting my gfs, Supinah & Nelly at Simei. We sat at CoffeeBean. It been a while we all met up. So last Saturday was quite fun for us. :) :) :) InsyALLAH will met them up again soon provided everyone is free...


Having migraine again on Sunday. So i spent nearly half the day sleeping. Went home immediately after my Mandarin class on sunday. Eat my Lunch then off to bed.


InsyALLAH i will be fasting this whole week or maybe the next 2 weeks. Have not decided yet but InsyALLAH i will try to finish up all my "hutang puasa" by this week. But right now i am so sleepy....Wish i could sleep longer.....

No comments: