Friday, March 03, 2006

I cant sleep as i was thinking about a few things. Haiz....


Took half day today after a few months without any mc or leave. hehehehe Feels so excited this morning as i was looking forward to the half day leave. Managed to get Ct1 to accompany me today. Thanks gal :) It was fun today. Girls outing. Went to Lucky Plaza for Lunch. Then went to Masjid Alfalah to do our prayers before went to Plaza Singapura. Went to Spotlight to buy a few metres of the cloth for my sewing class tomorrow. InsyALLAH will be learning to cut and sew soon. Went to Clake Quay to buy beads. Then head to BMC Jurong East to take our entry proof for the exams. Had early dinner at Long John Silver before going home.


InsyALLAH the exams will be from 27 to 31 March 2006. And it means i will take straight 5 days leave. This is what i am looking forward to....hehehehehe No work for 5 full days. It been a while i take long leave. :) :) :) If u ask me about how my study is, i have not really 100% prepare. Haiz...Will try to discipline myself as i feels tired easily lately. Maybe too many work to do. Maybe i should start revising during my lunch time as i will be fasting again next week... InsyALLAH will keep reminding myself to focus...


I was gone for only half a day and a lot of things happen today. Poor eric as he was so tight up with his own work and he have to cover me. Haiz...This is one of the reasons why me or eric difficult to take leave at times. We are tight with work and no one can help to cover us when we are away. Another member of the dept, Jo, is not helping much. All i knew that she complains a lot. Really a lot. Haiz... been teaching her a few things but she still not sure at times. Haiz... So it is not my fault if no one dont know to do my work. I have teach them but they dont take the learning as serious matter. All i can say, let it be then. If any problme, dont blame me later on...We will see when i take 5 full days leave at the end of the month. ;) Sorry Eric, dont mean to sabotage you or what but i need to take the leave for my exams and furthermore i do need a break too. You will have your turn soon in June right? When the soccer seasons starts hehehehe Hope it will be approved by ahem...hahahaha only ppl working with me knows who is tat person.... ;)


Ok2 i better get some rest now or i will not be able to wake up early tomorrow. Need to do housecleaning before i leave home for my class. Better do things early and can get some rest before class at 2.30pm tomorrow. If not i will be too tired and lazy to go again....

No comments: