Thursday, March 23, 2006

Been feeling sleepy lately. I dont feel tired or restless but just sleepy. Been trying to get some early good sleep but i simply can't have that!!! By the time i reached home, feeling fresh. Furthermore been revising for my exams next week. Yeah next week and i am still not 100% prepared. Haiz...I will be away from work for the next whole week. Kind off looking forward for that. Dont have to think about work. After exams will be free to do anything i want!!!


Work is quite ok but still a bit rushing these few days. Haiz...Hope the long break next week will be a good one for me...InsyALLAH....


I missed my weekends class last week. Suddenly feeling not well and having headache. So i missed both classed. may missed the class for Saturday again this week. It is mum's birthday and there will be a small celebration for her during lunch time. All was planned by my sister, Ana. Even present is brought by her. Been busy with my things and have no time to help out to plan.

No comments: