Friday, March 31, 2006

It been sometime i blog in here.....Been super busy with exams this week. Alhamdulilah manage to take all of them. But i am only confident for 2 of them only. As the other 2, i did not study well for it. Haiz.....Just hope something miracle happens....InsyALLAH....


This week is fun week. No work to think about. Dont have to rush for work. Got the remaining of the days free with eating and shopping. hehehehehe After exams, me n CT went for meals then shopping at a few different places. Of course, my colleagues been calling me after 2nd day without me. They start to ask and good thing the calls are not a lot....At times i just ignore the calls as i am busy with my free time...But too bad, will start work back next week. Sure many things to follow up.


Alhamdulilah i get $600 from the progress package. :) :) :) InsyALLAH shall save all them... :) Or maybe used it for any new course that i am interested...

No comments: