Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Haiz feel so hurt. Couldn't believe that my parents are treating me & my sister Ana unfairly. They been nagging that we been coming home late due to work which is 80% correct that we stay back to do work. They should be understand that. But our younger brother been out most of the time and they dont simply care at times. Today i get to know that he been playing soccer at night!!! And it is worst that he mention that he been doing that weekly. What??? Not even my brother Jaya knew about it. My parents did not scold or say no at all. What the heck is this? My parents been very strict with us for so long. Even last time all my 3 brothers are not allow to play soccer at night and this boy are allow to now? Isn't it unfair??? My parents also been comparing me & Ana with other ppl. And what is this??? We have not given them problems in school last time. From Kindergarten to ITE. And this stupid boy been giving problem like, missing from class, come late to class and etc. Haiz...

No comments: