Saturday, June 10, 2006

Feeling so fresh after 3 days on leave plus the weekends.... :) :) :) spent the 3 days at mak rah's house mostly sleep and eat. hehehehehe had my exams on Thursday night and alhamdulilah i manage to answer almost all of them. InsyALLAH i hope to passed.... :)


I am also been feeling down. The dinner went well that day. But i couldn't bring myself to ask him when face to face but i did ask through sms. I get a negative answer which make me so hurts. Haiz...Maybe i expect too much from him. I think i should just go with the flow i guess. If fated to be with him again, it will be if not just let it be. I told myself not to put much hopes.


BTW the sense course is out again. Mak rah ask me to apply for the Hairstyling. hmmm Still thinking and considering but the amount is quite interesting. I need to pay only 20% of the course which was around $4K. But then i remember that i still have some financial problems...Haiz...I still have till end of june to decide...


Will be meeting my chat pal later. Finally will watch X-men with him. hahahhaa Long overdue. Suppose to watch last week but last minute he have to stay in camp for the reservist. So today he is free from reservist and insist watching it today. hehehehe Furthermore he need to look for a gift so i have to help him to chose.

No comments: