Monday, June 19, 2006

I like my weekends. :) And I am looking forward to this weekend too. Cause I am going Malacca from Thursday till Saturday or Sunday maybe. It will be 5 of us. Parents, my 2 sisters & me. It been a while all of us went holiday. It shall a good break. InsyALLAH...


I been having difficulty in sleeping for the past few days. Maybe i am busy thinking a few things. Haiz...I try not to think about it but couldn't help it at times. Just hope things will be better soon. InsyALLAH...


It have been confirmed that Bro Jaya will be getting married this coming November. It shall be only a small n simple wedding where close relatives & friends invited. We all be busy soon to prepare all the things. I have yet to know my third sister-in-law yet. Hope to know her soon...

No comments: