Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am happy today although i am still feeling tired n sleepy...Last few days i did have a dream that an old friend sms me asking how am I. And yesterday nite, he did sms me. I was kind of shock at first as i thought my eyes is playing on me. I even ask Andini to verify it. :) When hope he did not stop sms me again. I like him to be around as he is a gd friend. He always remind me things especially about Islam. Just hope he will be around like last time. InsyALLAH...


As usual work has been busy lately...Alhamdulilah i manage to clear most of it. Left a few pending issues i hope to clear soon...There will be a new GM coming in the 3rd week of June. Don't know whether it will be he or she yet. All i know that person will be coming soon...Hope the new GM is better from the old one. Hope things will get better too. InsyALLAH...


Went over to Mak Rah's home yesterday. The 2 siblings are back for the sch holidays for 2 weeks. Will be going there again next week. Maybe will go out with them. :) :) :) I realise i eat a lot yesterday at Mak Rah's place. She cooked "Mee Kuah" and it is nice. Maybe the accompany is fun and eating seems to be good too.


Will be having dinner with my ex tonight. The one who came back recently. I admit i still like him but as i say previously i don't feel secure as i am not sure if he meeting me up for making things out or nothing. Will try to get the answer tonight so that i did not put too much hope on him again. or i will get hurt again... Haiz...


Mum say that bro Jaya decide to get married this coming November to someone he just knew 2 months ago. I was quite shock as it was so soon for him as he just break off from the engagement. Well maybe that is his "jodoh" so just pray that things will be ok for him. InsyALLAH...So the next few months will be busy with preperation. It going to be a simply wedding with no "sanding" as he doesn't like it. It may only for family members and close friends only. Date have not set yet as parents will be meeting the girl's side next week only.

No comments: