Friday, December 15, 2006

I knew you from Anakmelayu.com and never thought will be very close to you. When i knew you working in 1 of the Keppel's company makes me think twice about it. I have known someone in Keppel before and things doesn't worked out as he tend to focus on his working rather than the relationship. I ended it to avoid feeling more sad. You never lose hope. You keep on trying to get close to me although a few times i ignore your calls. One day you call me up a few times in 1 day just to make me talk to you. I was surprise and i just talk to u as usual. You even talked me out asking my help. Without hesitate i say yes. That's where we began to get close. You will call me every night talking to me. When i went for holiday with family, i began to realise that i miss you. Miss talking to you. And you even have the same feeling. Then we decide to met up. The most funny event. I still remember that the helmet couldn't fit my head. I guess my head is too big. hehehehe We laughed till we cry. We had out first date at the Lagoon having Dinner there. From there, we met up once on weekly basis. Till One fine day, you hold my hand saying that you began to like me. At first i was hesitate as i am not sure of the relationship after what had happen previously. But my heart say, not to worry, you are different.
I agree to it and go ahead with it. I was quite surprise with a lot of things u did to me. I feel so happy most of the time. But i realise that you have a BIG EGO and ANGER. You simply will say lot of nasty things when you are anger. I am scare whenever you are angry. Me try not to make you angry but you are impatient most of the time. Thats why you simply get angry easily. Thats where you will say a lot of nasty things. It hurts me a lot. Most time i ignore it but recently i can't as the words really came through my heart. It hurts so much that i don't know what to do at times. All i do now is cry and cry and cry.
I just need a simply understanding from you on things mention below.
* I dont mind ride on your bike although i still feeling scare. I wouldnt ride on bike whenever i wear skirt or Baju Kurung. I may be old fashion lady but no please unless i have pants underneath it.
*I can't go out late at nite to watch late nite movie show or wat so ever. My parents wouldn't allow to.
*I can't go holiday with friends or even relatives as my parents simply dont like that kind of idea.
*I dont wear make up everyday as my face is sensitive and tend to have pimples or so call acne.
*I tend to get sick easily. If i am too stress, yes i tend to get sick often. Or if the weather seems bad like now, yes i get sick easily.
I am very simple person. I will not angry if you can't met me when i ask you out. I don't need you to bring me exclusive place just to make me happy. All i need is your care and love and of course a bit of attention. If that is too much for you, then i wouldnt want to force you...
I just hope and pray your ego will fade away....

No comments: