Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The pay finally in on Saturday. Went out early morning to check and pay all my outstandting bills. And also pay both Ana & Mum for the moeny that i owe. Alhamdulilah this year i get extra money. ;) Did some shopping too. Even went to salon to cut and do hair treatment. hehehehehe Pamper a bit for myself. Will do facial treatment too. Maybe next week i guess. :)


Went shopping with him yesterday. It was nice as he give out some ideas on my clothing. Luckily he remind me that it will be no space to put on his bike me i did not stop. With no choice, i tell myself to stop. If tak, Alamatnya aku alik sendiri ah. hehehehehe May be going shopping with him again. Hopefully this weekend while there is promotion....


Today is quite boring as many ppl on leave. Office seems very quiet too. Wish i were at home sleeping.....

No comments: