Thursday, December 07, 2006

Last week were kind of busy week. It was worst when i am sick. It started with my headache. It was on n off headache. Did not eat any medicine as it was just minor headache. Then came the flu and coughing. I even request to go home an hour early for a few days last week. The cough gets worst on weekends. Even have difficulty in sleeping at night. Even day time, i could not get any rest. Overall my body is very very tired. Without any delay, went to see the doctor today. She gave me 5 different medicine. I was giving 1.5 days of MC. Reached home around 4pm and off to bed immediately after that. I think i need more sleep. Still feeling sleepy now. If my mum did not wake me up earlier, i think i will be sound asleep till tomorrow. Will eat my medicine again later before going to bed again...


He been very sweet with me lately. Been very extra show care too. It was quite warm feeling to have someone really care for you. Well i pray it is not for short term. Hope it is forever...InsyALLAH...

No comments: