Tuesday, November 28, 2006

He made a surprise to met up yesterday. With bad headache, i go ahead to met him up. It was a gd thing to met him as he make my day. :) It is seldom for him to be able home early. He usually OT till 7.30pm or later than that. So whenever he saw wanna met up, i will gladly say yes. Met him at the fort rd before went to Lagoon to have our dinner there. What touches me more, he actually message my head before our food came. No one ever done that and kind of making me melts more for him. hehehehehe


He kind of a bit different from the others that i dated before. Well here is example that i can compare. I send my HP for service. Instead of just waiting at the waiting seat there, he accompany me all the way to the counter and help to complain regarding my phone. While other guy will just sit and wait me finish. I try not to compare others but he touches me more as far as i know. I just hope things between us will last...InsyALLAH...

No comments: