Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It been a while since i last wrote here. Been feeling tired and sick lately. Haiz... Even now i am feeling so so tired. For the past few days, i been sleeping while on my way to work which i seldom or rarely do that. My body starts aching back again. Maybe i just too tired. Lack of sleep and too much thinking maybe. haiz....


It will be in a few days that Bro Jaya is getting married. I getting to see him lesser now as he is busy with his new home. Yes, he just received the keys a week before Raya. So he kind of busy with all the preparation of the new home. He will be living there immediately after the wedding on Sunday. That's why he so busy with his new house. Everything went on well except for my parents as usual busy with other stuffs. Certain things don't have to do but they insist of doing. Haiz...


Work as usual been frustrated. Don't know how long i will survive here. Stupid ppl making me angry most of time...I just do watever i can for now. Once i received my bonus, i will start looking for a new one...

No comments: