Friday, November 24, 2006

Alhamdulilah the wedding went well. Alhamdulilah the weather also seems good. :) Bro Jaya succeed to do just with 1 time only. It was quite busy days for the 2 days. I meet a lot of people too. People who lost touch and good thing we managed to met up with such nice occasion. Managed to have quick catch up with these ppl. Suprisingly a lot of ppl thought it was my wedding and they excited came too see me as the bride. When i told my brother, Jaya, he was laughing... InsyALLAH it will be mine in future. Just pray for me...:)


Took 1 day leave after the wedding ceremony on Monday. Mum took 1 week leave as she have so many leave to clear. And she went to Batam for holiday with Dad after that.


These few days i was feeling tired and frustrated. Maybe too many things happen at the same times. Alhamdulilah things back to normal back for now. Work quite ok. But...Haiz dont know what to say more...Just do watever i can for now...


Things between me n him seems not good lately. Haiz...A few things happen lately and i can say it was a simple misunderstanding but i began to know more of him since. How he thinks of me and etc...Well all i can say is just things between us is ok all the way. If everything seems ok then i will show more of him. If not let him be a misteri for now. I guess that is me, till i am not sure things between us, till then i will not let anyone see us. Unless happen to saw me outside then it is different issue....For now let "him" be a misteri for everyone... ;)

No comments: