Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A few ppl ask "How's your raya" All i answer is ok not bad. But actually boring. Not much visiting done. But i nearly met them all neither at my house or when i do visiting during the 3 days. Maybe because the mood is not there. Knowing Andini is having her "O" level making me quite concern for her. Usually the parents but being close to her, and can see that she did not really put more effort worries me. If possible, i want her to be the best among the girls. If possible, let her go Polytechnic. Just hope and pray for the best. InsyALLAH...


Work is quite hectic these few days. A lot of changes need to be done and not forgetting a lot of issues...Luckily me, my colleague Boon Tat willing to help out. If not i dont know how to manage by myself. Eric is still around but he doing other stuff involve in some projects. Still the same dept only that his focus is to bring in more customer for our dept. My GM also quite impressed with my work so far and he involving me some new things for me to do. Which i find it good as i learn new things...Hopes things getting better and of course get better pay by then...InsyALLAH


Will be visiting my 2 brothers home this weekend. One house each day. :) So will be spending the whole day playing with my nieces. :) :) :) May drop by to my real father's house too this Sunday. Hope he is at home so that me & Ana can visit me. hmmm Last met was last year raya...

No comments: