Monday, October 30, 2006

I am still tired although sleep early yesterday. I think i went to bed around 9 plus. Wanted to watch a few show but too tired. In the end, i sleep while watching tv. Went Jalan Raya for the 3rd times yesterday with parents & sis Ana. yeah my 3rd times although i took the whole week off. Meaning i only went on 1st, 2nd & 6th day of raya only. Can't bother to do the visiting as mum busy sending wedding invitations to alot of people. And ppl keep asking when is my turn. Quite piss off and tired to reply them the same old answer again and again.


Back to work today after a week on leave. And all my 3 colleagues of my team on MC today. Yes all 3 of them today. I nearly took an MC today. But after missing work so long, i decided not too. If i really took, mt team will be down the whole day of today. hehehehehe....


I been feeling down for the past few days. Haiz...Been sensitive lately. Try to control but seems difficult especially if a few things keep happening again and again. haiz...

No comments: