Thursday, October 19, 2006

Had a great day yesterday. Went to met a few old friends whom i know online. Met Hazrin and her tunang (lupa lak nama dia) then Ernie and husband, Hisham. It been a while we all met up. We do a lot of catch with each other. And it is good to met them again. Miss them so much. Still remember our good old days. :) :) :)


Btw i went to interview on Monday. And it was my first time being interviewed by a malay guy. And kind of shock as he knew a few old people at my current company. The people he knew have long left the company when i am still new there. So kind of not knowing them well enough. At least they still say hi whenever saw me outside. And during the interview, he test me out a few mathematical questions which i was not prepared actually. I answered him wrongly for 2 questions but at least he mention that i give a try rather than just give up. He did that as he find from my certificate that my Maths was bad. During the interview, he did say things in jokely mannner which make me comfortable in the conversation and as though i knew him quite well. And never did i thought they call me immediately the next day for 2nd interview. The 2nd interview was with 2 ladies whom i will be working with. Everything went well till they say that they kind of impress with me and would like to hired me. But they do have some concern about a few things. Which i totally agreed with them and they will gladly love to help me out on this. Hopefully they will be doing willingly instead just scold n etc...InsyALLAH...


I will be giving my tender letter today. Kind of nervous actually. Cause i really believe they will pester me to stay which i dont think i will consider that. When i look for new job, i am determine to change as the current work make me frustrated most of the time. Seems no one listening to my problem or difficulties. So best to leave before things out of hand. It will be sad as i simply love some ppl there. It have been 5 yrs actually. And it was my first job eversince i graduate from ITE. Hope the new job gives me better opportunity and of course gain more experience. InsyALLAH...

No comments: