Monday, October 23, 2006

I blog during the weekends but seems blogger got problem. So i can't save watever i am writing on that day. After thinking over the weekends, i decided not to take the new job offer. Decided to stay put for a few months maybe before decided to look again.


My general manager seems very happy and so do a few of my colleagues. They nearly got heart attack when i told them what happen. hehehehhehe When they knew my decision, they are happy with it. :) I stay not only because of them. But simply i enjoy some of the work i am doing now. Which i can proudly say, I learnt a lot from there... And part of me still do not wanna leave as i wanna learn more. But i did mention to them that i need help with my work as i seems to overload most of the time. I have 2 projects and seem not finish most of the time. Quite frustrated when you know that you can't finish all these things. Hopefully they are looking into that...


Raya is tomorrow. Alhamdulilah everything well prepared. Done a lot of preparation for the last few days. Then it will be busy for my 3rd brother's wedding. InsyALLAH will be in 3 weeks time. :) :) :)

No comments: