Thursday, October 12, 2006

I am feeling so down. Feeling so sad. Dissapointed. Anger and lots more i guess. Haiz...I know i am the fattest, ugliest, horrible, blur, stupid, unglamour and etc child you 2 ever have. I also get the blame after certain things happen. And most of the time i don't get any respect from other siblings due to all these. When i fight for my rights, no one come to my rescue. I still get the blame at the end of the day. So most of the time, i just keep to myself which is what i been doing most of the time. Haiz...It hurts a lot when no one is by your side when you need someone. You tend to rely someone outside the family which tend to understand you more than your own.


Sometimes i just hate my life now. It makes me so low. I feel so useless. But knowing that things happen for a reasons...InsyALLAH it will be better in future maybe...


Work as usual been packed with a lot of things. Latest is met Ebay's ppl to learn their process. Yes the Ebay.com that in the website. Interesting actually and motivate me wanna sell online but i need a Credit Card before i can start which i dont have any. :( And i will be going to Women's Changi Prison next week to teach a few ppl about Ebay's process. hmmm It will be my first time there. Shall blog more on this next week after the visiting. InsyALLAH...


Alhamdulilah the busy work make me forget a bit of my personal problems...I still feel sad actually. Haiz...All i have is patience...

No comments: